Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Mesa Public Schools' Gifted Education Survey--Junior High and Elementary Survey

Friends,

This survey is for younger kids. If you are currently in high school or graduated, please proceed to the next post.
Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I am working on my master’s degree in gifted education, and your responses on this survey will help me complete my final project for my current class. If you could please complete and email it ASAP to jenny.denton@cox.net, I would appreciate it.  My final assignment is due in one week.

Any questions--text me at (480)229-5840 or email me.
No. I wasn’t procrastinating!

Thanks!

  1. How old were you when you started ELP?
  2. How do/did feel when you are/were in ELP? 
  3. How do/did you feel when you are/were in your regular class?
  4. What do/did you like about ELP?
  5. What do/did you not like about ELP?
  6. What do/did you like about your regular class?


2 comments:

  1. 1 8
    2 frustrated. It wasnt challenging.
    3 smart because i always knew the answers. Bored
    4 i liked our bus driver and playing on the ipads
    5 i missed my fruends. There wasnt enough variety in the lessons
    6 my friends. More variety and nicer teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammon
    1 8
    2 smart cuz im around other smart people
    3 really smart
    4 i liked the Ipads
    5 i missed my friends
    6 Iwas with my friends

    ReplyDelete